Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello!

This will be a typical mommy-blog (I think), full of typical mommy-blog things.  I don't think I'll be very philosophical about motherhood; rather, I intend to write brief posts about the day to day activities of me and my three sons. Although, who really knows where the wind will take me.

Why, and for whom am I writing?
1. Friends and family who, for some reason or another, don't see my sons very often.
2. For other parents who might find our antics useful or relatable, and who might offer a comment or two that could help us along our way.
3. Myself. I'm here. I do stuff. You can't see me, because with three small children, I don't get out much.  You probably imagine all sorts of things about my life. Please, allow me to help you see what is real. 

I don't intend to be very organized with this, or else I would surely give up very early on. I'm trying it out, and we will see where it goes! 

So, welcome, and I hope you enjoy this window into raising three little men.




                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment